Thursday 30 May 2013

Weaning Woes

I have been introducing foods to my 6 month old daughter for the past few days.  She seems to really enjoy the tastes and is taking the food quite well.  My issue is that in the evenings she now seems so much more fussy than ever before.  I am putting it down to her wee body feeling different as she tries to digest food etc...

I am hoping it doesn't last too long, she seems so upset and uncomfortable at times, I have tried to keep her foods mild and not overwhelming her.  I am going to give it a couple of more days and see if this issue resolves itself!

As a result of her not feeling so comfy she seems to want boobie more, which I don't mind but being constantly attached to me means that I am getting less and less done each night.  It also means my son is getting less attention that he deserves. 

Here's hoping that the next few days sees this settle and that I have my content little bubba back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment