Wednesday 29 May 2013

6 Months - Big Week!!

We hit the 6 month Marker on Sunday 26/5 exciting things this week:
  • she got her first tooth 23/5
  • she's moving around backwards
  • first food 26/5
It is quite scary how quickly we have reached 6 Months.  It is a bittersweet moment for me. Up until now she has been entirely Breastfed and has reached a whopping 22lb 4oz on Breast-Milk alone.  Now we are introducing foods and I guess i feel as though I am going to be made redundant! I know she still needs the milk until she's at least 1 but now I am not her main source, it's kind of sad.  I have felt so proud knowing that she has thrived and I have been her source of life for the past 6 months (plus 9 inside)

Well I am just going to have to deal with it and let my little lady grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment