Tuesday 26 March 2013

Really Tough Day

So today I have had a tough day as a mum, I have had to endure 2 doctor visits, one with each child.

My darling son had to see the doctor and he has suggested that James has some blood tests done, so now I have to wait until Friday to get his bloods done, we have been given some "magic cream" to put on him an hour before hand.  I am already a wreck thinking about it.

Then this afternoon I had to take Mona-Molly to her appointment for her third set of jabs.  It was not as bad as I thought, she was much more unsettled than previous jabs.  She has slept most of the day and when she has been awake has been in great form.  The last time she had them they made her grumpy on the day after so I am not holding out much hope for tomorrow!

Me - well I am tired and grumpy - I need to get a lot done and spent almost an hour sorting through all the rubbish and recycling to put to the bins only to realise that they don't need to go out until tomorrow night! Am now hoping the wind settles tonight and there isn't trash all over the garden in the morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment